Đề thi Nói tiếng Anh vòng 2 trình độ C
1. What are some of the benefits that computers have given us, and what, in your opinion are some of the problems they are causing?
2. There is a saying:” Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help!” Do you agree? Discuss.
3. The advantages and disadvantages of living in the big city.
4. How do you measure success? Do you consider it in terms of material gains, position, security or happiness?
5. Should violations of traffic regulations be severely punished? What should we do to restore order and reduce accidents in the city streets?
6. Describe what can be done to prevent pollution in our country.
7. How can a working woman be devoted to both her career and her family life?
8. “People nowadays read less than they used to because of the influence of video and television.” Do you agree or disagree with this view? Give reasons.
9. Modern science and technology have good as well as bad effects on our society.
10. Private cars should be banned from the centres of large cities and towns, and travel by public transport should be widely promoted. What do you think? Give reasons.
11. “People nowadays often marry for the wrong reasons: divorce rates are high.” Do you agree or disagree with this view? Do you think that marriage guidance/counseling activities should be stepped up in our community. Give reasons.
12. What are the chief natural resources of your country and would you say they are effectively exploited?
13. It is generally thought that the only thing people are interested in these days is earning more and more money. Is there any truth in this way of thinking? What else do you think people should be interested in to make their life worth living?
14. “Sexual discrimination should be eliminated so as to ensure equality of opportunity for men and women.” Do you agree?
15. Unemployment, especially among young people, is a serious problem in many countries today. What can be done about it? Do you think traditional ideas about work should be changed?
16. Popular styles of clothes, hair, make – up, motorbikes, cars, etc. are changing constantly. Do you think that nowadays many youths turn out to be slaves to fashion even though they try to be individual? What is your view.
17. Give your views on the rapid increase in world population and the effects of this increase?
18. As long as people live in cities, and as long as cities go on growing to enormous size, violence will go on increasing too. “What’s your opinion? Give reason.
19. There is a high incidence of the use of drugs among the young in Vietnam. Therefore, campaigns should be mounted throughout the country to warn people of the dangers of drug abuse as well as the damage it causes both socially and physically.” Discuss.
20. “Corruption is rampant among quite a few officials in our country; only severe punishments can stop corrupt officials so that our nation can ensure its steady advance and rapid development.” Do you agree?